- Corporate Profile
- Press Room
- Investor Relations
- Strategic Sourcing
- Social Responsibility
- Careers at Intuit
- Contact Us
QuickBooks 2011 Now Available for Purchase
Intuit Unveils New QuickBooks Lineup to Help Small Businesses Save Time at Any Stage
MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif. – Sep. 27, 2010 – The 2011 versions of QuickBooks® financial software from Intuit Inc. (Nasdaq: INTU) are now available. Intuit also unveiled a new lineup of QuickBooks products and services that can help all small businesses, from startup to well-established, find the right easy-to-use solution to help them get organized and save time.
"We're always looking for ways to make financial management as easy as possible for small businesses," said Dan Wernikoff, vice president and general manager of Intuit's Financial Management Solutions division. "The first step of finding the right accounting software can be confusing and challenging. To address this, we've improved our QuickBooks lineup to make it fast and easy to identify the best fit solution for any small business - whether they want to manage their books on their desktop or online."
The Right Product for the Right Business
The QuickBooks lineup includes products designed to help small businesses succeed, from just getting off the ground to becoming more established.
- Just Getting Started: QuickBooks Online Simple Start - the easiest way for new small businesses to track sales and expenses online.
- Up and Running: QuickBooks Online Essentials and QuickBooks Pro help save time with back office tasks.
- Established and Expanding: QuickBooks Online Plus and QuickBooks Premier improve the bottom line by providing more robust reporting capabilities.
- Pushing the Limits of QuickBooks: QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions provides added flexibility and the capacity to grow for mature small businesses.
The Pro and Premier editions include several new features that help small business owners find important data, faster, when they need it, perform everyday tasks more efficiently and access essential business information on the go. For Mac users, QuickBooks 2011 for Mac offers new multi-user functionality, simplified processes for everyday tasks, and more customizable forms and reports. QuickBooks Online offers small businesses anytime, anywhere access to their books, online or from a mobile phone.
Pricing and Availability
- QuickBooks Pro and Premier 2011 (including industry-specific versions):Currently available by calling 888-2-INTUIT or at www.quickbooks.com. On sale Oct. 10 at leading retailers, including Amazon.com, Best Buy, BJ's, Costco, Fry's Electronics, Office Depot, OfficeMax, Sam's Club, Staples and Wal-Mart. Suggested retail prices: Pro: $229.95; Premier: $399.95.
- QuickBooks 2011 for Mac: Currently available by calling 888-729-1996, or at www.quickbooks.com/mac. On sale Oct. 10 at Apple stores, Apple.com, Amazon.com, Best Buy, Costco, OfficeMax, Office Depot, Fry's Electronics, Sam's Club, Staples, and Mac Zone. Suggested retail price: $229.95.
- Intuit QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions 11.0 (including industry-specific editions): Currently available by calling 866-379-6635, at www.qbes.com and from authorized Intuit Solution Providers, which can be found at www.qbes.com/localhelp. Suggested retail price: (5-user): $3,000.
QuickBooks Online services are available at www.quickbooksonline.com or by calling 1-800-286-6800.
- QuickBooks Online Simple Start: $12.95 per month. Also on sale Oct. 10 in retail outlets, including Amazon.com, Staples, Office Depot, Office Max, Best Buy, Fry's, BJ's, Walmart. Suggested retail price: $129.95 for a one-year subscription.
- QuickBooks Online Essentials: $24.95 per month.
- QuickBooks Online Plus: $39.95 per month.
About Intuit Inc.
Intuit Inc. is a leading provider of business and financial management solutions for small and mid-sized businesses; financial institutions, including banks and credit unions; consumers and accounting professionals. Its flagship products and services, including QuickBooks®, Quicken® and TurboTax®, simplify small business management and payroll processing, personal finance, and tax preparation and filing. ProSeries® and Lacerte® are Intuit's leading tax preparation offerings for professional accountants. Intuit Financial Services provides enhanced online banking solutions and unique insights to help banks and credit unions serve businesses and consumers with innovative solutions.
Founded in 1983, Intuit had annual revenue of $3.5 billion in its fiscal year 2010. The company has approximately 7,700 employees with major offices in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, India and other locations. More information can be found at www.intuit.com.
Intuit, the Intuit logo and QuickBooks, among others, are registered trademarks and/or registered service marks of Intuit Inc. in the United States and other countries.