- Corporate Profile
- Investor Relations
- Press Room
- Working with Intuit
- Social Responsibility
- Careers at Intuit
- Contact Us
Intuit Rolls out Product Innovations to Fuel Small Business Success at QuickBooks Connect
QuickBooks Platform Delivers for Accountants, Developers, Small Businesses and the Self-employed
MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif. – Nov. 3, 2015 – Intuit Inc. (Nasdaq: INTU) introduced product innovations designed to fuel success for accounting professionals, developers, small businesses and the self-employed at QuickBooks Connect. The thousands of attendees will be the first to see the much-anticipated new solutions that include:
- Managing Inventory and Growing Sales Across Multiple Channels – A suite of new solutions will make it easier for retailers, e-commerce merchants, wholesalers and manufacturers to manage their inventory and sales channels. These solutions build upon the power of the QuickBooks platform – and leading third-party apps – to automatically connect a broad range of inventory and sales data across multiple channels, eliminating the need for cumbersome manual data entry.
- Providing Better Financing Options With QuickBooks Financing – Intuit is partnering with OnDeck to launch the new QuickBooks Financing Line of Credit, which provides faster access to lower-rate small business loans. This first-of-its-kind financing solution enables small businesses to use their QuickBooks data to apply for loan offers with the click of a button. Intuit is also partnering with Fundbox to give small business owners a simple way to improve their cash flow by advancing payments for their outstanding invoices from within QuickBooks.
- Simplifying Health Insurance and Tax Planning – Intuit is partnering with Stride Health to provide self-employed workers with increased savings, stability and predictability in their day-to-day lives. The partnership integrates Stride Health’s personalized approach to managing health insurance, healthcare and compliance within QuickBooks Self-Employed, which helps freelancers manage business and personal finances, and helps get them ready for taxes throughout the year.
- Enabling Developer Success on the QuickBooks Platform – A surge of developer activity on the QuickBooks platform in the past year, has seen the number of apps grow from 308 to over 1,500. The new partner program will accelerate this momentum by providing developers with the marketing support they need to reach more than 1 million small businesses around the world that run on the QuickBooks platform. Under the program, Intuit will double the funds invested by qualified developers. These funds start at $20,000 (for a $10,000 developer investment), and can grow to $40,000 (for a $20,000 developer investment).
- Introducing Trial Balance within QuickBooks Online Accountant – This new offering is designed to save accounting professionals time by reducing or eliminating manual data import, export and entry work. Trial Balance pre-maps most of the accounts from QuickBooks Online Accountant to an Intuit Tax Online form. Trial Balance also securely stores the work performed on behalf of your client – including notes, attachments, and the Trial Balance worksheet itself – all in one place.
- Launching a new ProAdvisor Fathom Partnership – Fathom is specifically designed for accounting professionals who are seeking to deliver more frequent and more engaging advisory and management reporting services. The new partnership provides ProAdvisors with exclusive benefits, including a free Fathom single company license for life, discounts of up to 50% off licenses for their clients and dedicated support for ProAdvisors and their clients.
Global Leader in Cloud Accounting
QuickBooks is the global leader in cloud accounting, with over one million subscribers worldwide. It is built to fuel small business success:
- Automates Complex Tasks: Simplifies bookkeeping so that every time an invoice is sent, a customer makes a payment or an employee gets paid, the information is tracked and updated.
- Everything Works Together: Lets small businesses use multiple apps to run their business. As an open platform, QuickBooks ensures that different solutions work together seamlessly, providing small business owners with the vital information and insights they need, when they need them.
- Personalized by and for Small Businesses: Allows small businesses to customize QuickBooks to fit their type of business.
About Intuit Inc.
Intuit Inc. creates business and financial management solutions that simplify the business of life for small businesses, consumers and accounting professionals.
Its flagship products and services include QuickBooks® and TurboTax®, which make it easier to manage small businesses and tax preparation and filing. Mint.com provides a fresh, easy and intelligent way for people to manage their money, while ProSeries® and Lacerte® are Intuit's leading tax preparation offerings for professional accountants.
Founded in 1983, Intuit had revenue of $4.2 billion in its fiscal year 2015. The company has approximately 7,700 employees with major offices in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, India and other locations. More information can be found at www.intuit.com.