Intuit will provide training to staff who deal with customers or other third parties, and those who are responsible for customer service policy development, as required by applicable laws.
In general terms, such training will include the following components:
- An overview of applicable laws related to the provision of services to individuals with disabilities;
- An overview of the Policy and any other practices, policies or procedures developed by the Company with respect to the provision of services to individuals with disabilities;
- Information regarding how to interact and communicate with individuals with various types of disabilities, including interaction with individuals who use assistive devices, support persons and/or service animals;
- Instruction on how to use any assistive devices that the Company may have available to assist individuals with disabilities to access services from Intuit; and
- Instruction on what to do if an individual with a disability is having difficulty accessing Company services.
Intuit will provide required training in connection with changes to the Policy or any other related policies, practices or procedures.
The Company will endeavor to ensure that new hires are provided with training within approximately 60 of days following their start dates.