- Corporate Profile
- Press Room
- Investor Relations
- Working with Intuit
- Social Responsibility
- Careers at Intuit
- Contact Us
Doing the Right Thing
Intuit takes pride in being a good corporate citizen. In fact, our employees made taking care of the environment part of our company's values. That's why, after years of grassroots efforts by our employees, corporate sustainability is just part of who we are.
In 2007, we created Intuit Green to formalize the sustainability efforts in our core business operations. We are proud of our achievements so far, even as we know that there's so much more to do. In the future, we will continue to innovate for customers and provide value to stakeholders while operating in an increasingly sustainable manner. We strongly believe that by working together with our employees, customers, partners and the community, we can fulfill our mission and help to create a better world.
Goals and Areas of Focus
We invite you to learn about our goals and initiatives in the following links and by reviewing our Sustainability Report. We welcome your feedback, observations, and most importantly your ideas. We know that in order to reach and exceed our goals, we are going to need help from all of our stakeholders. Together, we believe we can make a positive difference for the environment and for Intuit.
Intuit Green Goals:
- Consider sustainability in all our decisions.
- Engage employees' hearts and minds in Intuit's sustainability goals and the "We Care and Give Back" value.
- Increase transparency of Intuit's sustainability initiatives.
- Solve important customer problems with delightful solutions that help lead to a sustainable community.
- Partner with dedicated environmental groups across the country to learn to improve environmental efficiency while supporting research and progress for corporate sustainability.