Outbound Licenses


Intuit Payments Inc. licenses for specific states in the US.



        Intuit Payments Inc.







Money Transmitter licenses

Intuit Payments Inc. is licensed as a money services business in the U.S. jurisdictions listed below. Residents of certain states may have specific rights related to concerns or complaints about our payment services, which can be viewed by clicking on the state name. You can also view our licenses by clicking on the license numbers below.

Jurisdiction License State Agency
Alabama Sale of Checks Act
# SC 507
Securities Commission
Alaska Uniform Money Services Act
# 10083
Division of Banking and Securities
Arizona Transmitters of Money Act
# MT-0925961
Department of Financial Institutions
Arkansas Money Services Act
# 43377
Securities Department
California Money Transmission Act
# 2486
Department of Business Oversight
Colorado Money Order Act
# 500209
Division of Banking
Connecticut Money Transmission Act
# MT-1098819
Department of Banking
Delaware Sale of Checks Act and
Transmission of Money
# 013005
Office of State Banking Commissioner
District of Columbia Money Transmitters Act
# MTR1098819
Department of Insurance, Securities and Banking
Florida Money Transmitters Code (Part II)
# FT230000077
Office of Financial Regulation
Georgia Sales of Checks Act
# 39951
Department of Banking and Finance
Hawaii Money Transmitters Act
# HIMT081
Division of Financial Institutions
Idaho Money Transmitters Act
# MTL-154
Department of Finance
Illinois Money Transmitters Act
# MT.0000263
Department of Financial and Professional Regulation
Indiana Money Transmitter Act
# 23023
Department of Financial Institutions
Iowa Uniform Money Services Act
# MT-2013-0132
Division of Banking
Kansas Transmission of Money Act
# MT-0000060
Office of State Bank Commissioner
Kentucky Money Transmitters Act
# SC97478
Department of Financial Institutions
Louisiana Sale of Checks and Money Transmitters Act
# 1098819-825650
Office of Financial Institutions
Maine Money Transmitters Act
# MD1499
Department of Professional and Financial Regulation
Maryland Money Transmitters Act
# 1098819
Commissioner of Financial Regulation
Michigan Money Transmission Services Act
# MT 0019114
Office of Financial and Insurance Services
Minnesota Money Transmitters Act
# MN-MT-1098819
Department of Commerce, Division of Financial Examinations
Mississippi Money Transmitters Act
# MT/002377/2017
Department of Banking and Consumer Finance
Missouri Sales of Checks Law
# MO-18-7229
Division of Finance
Nebraska Money Transmitters Act
# MT.0001033.0001-M
Department of Banking and Finance
New Mexico Money Transmitters Act
# MT.1098819-M
Department of Financial Institutions
Nevada Issuers of Instruments For Transmission or
Payment of Money
# MT11024
Department of Business and Industry, Division of Financial Institutions
New Hampshire Money Transmitter Law
# 19088-MT
Banking Department
New Jersey Money Transmitters Act
# L068429
Department of Banking and Insurance
New York Money Transmitters Act
# MT.103465
Department of Labor Regulation Divison of Banking
North Carolina Money Transmitters Act
# 158842
Office of the Commissioner of Banks
North Dakota Money Transmitters Law
# MT102662
Department of Financial Institutions
Ohio Transmitters of Money Law
# OHMT 086
Division of Financial Institutions
Oklahoma Financial Transactions Reporting Act
# License On File
Banking Department
Oregon Money Transmission Act
# MTX-30142
Division of Finance and Corporate Securities
Pennsylvania Money Transmitter Act
# 45676
Department of Banking and Securities
Rhode Island Sale of Checks and Electronic Money Transfers Law
# 20143009MT
Division of Banking
South Dakota Money Transmitter Act
# MT .2080
Division of Banking
Tennessee Money Transmitter Act
# 175
Department of Financial Institutions
Texas Money Services Business Law
# 3093
Department of Banking
Utah Financial Institutions Act
# 109
Department of Financial Institutions
Vermont Money Services Act
# 100-063
Banking Division
Virginia Money Order Sales and Money Transmission Law
# MO-295
Bureau of Financial Institutions
Washington Uniform Money Services Act
# 550-MT-87887
Department of Financial Institutions
West Virginia Issuance and Sale of Checks, Drafts and Money Orders Act
# License On File
Division of Financial Institutions
Wisconsin Seller of Checks Law
# 147
Department of Financial Institutions
Wyoming Money Transmitter Act
# MC-7199
Division of Banking

How To File a Complaint:


If you have an issue or question related to our Mint bill pay services, please contact Mint Care telephone support at 855-646-3486; phone support is available Monday through Friday from 5:00 am to 9:00 pm (Pacific Standard Time). You can also access online support at https://help.mint.com/, where you can search our Frequently Asked Questions .

Alternatively, you can send a written request via mail to: Intuit Payments Inc., 2700 Coast Avenue, Mountain View, CA 94043, Attn: Mint Bill Pay Customer Support.




If you have a complaint about Intuit Payments Inc., first contact Mint Care at 855-646-3486. Alaska residents may also contact the Alaska Department of Commerce, Community and Economic Development, Division of Banking and Securities, with questions or complaints about Intuit Payments Inc., at:


Money Service Businesses
550 W. 7th Avenue, Suite 1850
Anchorage, AK 99501



If you have complaints with respect to any aspect of the money transmission activities conducted at this location, you may contact the California Department of Business Oversight at its toll-free telephone number, 1-866-275-2677, by email at consumer.services@dbo.ca.gov, or by mail at the Department of Business Oversight, Consumer Services, 1515 K Street, Suite 200, Sacramento, CA 95814




Entities other than FDIC insured financial institutions that conduct money transmission activities in Colorado, including the sale of money orders, transfer of funds, and other instruments for the payment of money or credit, are required to be licensed by the Colorado Division of Banking pursuant to the Money Transmitters Act, Title 11, Article 110, Colorado Revised Statutes.


If you have a Question about or Problem with YOUR TRANSACTION - THE MONEY YOU SENT, You must contact the Money Transmitter who processed your transaction for assistance. The Division of Banking does not have access to this information.

If you are a Colorado Resident and have a Complaint about THE MONEY TRANSMITTER – THE COMPANY THAT SENT YOUR MONEY, ALL complaints must be submitted in writing. Please fill out the Complaint Form provided on the Colorado Division of Banking’s website and return it and any documentation supporting the complaint via mail or email to the Division of Banking at:


Colorado Division of Banking
1560 Broadway, Suite 975
Denver, CO 80202
email: DORA_BankingWebsite@state.co.us
website: www.dora.colorado.gov/dob




Florida residents with questions about Intuit Payments Inc.’s compliance with the Florida Money Transmitters Code can contact the Florida Department of Financial Services at:

200 East Gaines Street
Tallahassee, Florida 32399
(800) 342-2762 (toll free)




The Commissioner of Financial Regulation for the State of Maryland will accept all questions or complaints from Maryland residents regarding Intuit Payments Inc., License No.: 1098819, and NMLS No.: 1098819 at 500 North Calvert Street, Suite 402, Baltimore, MD 21202 or at 1-888-784-0136.




If you have a complaint for Intuit Payments Inc., first contact Mint Care at 855-646-3486.




Intuit Payments Inc. is licensed and regulated as a Money Transmitter by the New York Department of Financial Services.

For New York residents, if you have a complaint regarding the company’s money transmission activity, please contact Mint Care at 855-646-3486. If you still have an unresolved consumer complaint, please mail your complaint to the New York Department of Financial Services, Consumer Services Division, One Commerce Plaza, Albany, NY 12257




For Texas residents, if you have a complaint regarding money transmission services, please contact Mint Care at 855-646-3486. If you still have an unresolved complaint regarding the company's money transmission activity, please direct your complaint to the Texas Department of Banking, 2601 North Lamar Boulevard, Austin, Texas, 78705, 1-877-276-5554 (toll free), www.dob.texas.gov.