1. Median time for QuickBooks payroll customers to view and approve payroll is less than 5 minutes.
2. Online services vary by participating financial institutions or other parties and may be subject to application approval, additional terms, conditions, and fees.
3. QuickBooks Payments is an optional fee-based service. Subscription to the latest version of QuickBooks Online is required, sold separately. Application approval required. Rates are determined by the financial institution and are subject to change without notice. Transactions are subject to Association guidelines. Starting at approval or first use (depending on service you select) your debit/credit card account will automatically be charged on a per transaction, monthly and/or annual basis at the then current transaction and/or monthly fees for the service you selected, until you cancel. To cancel call 800-558-9558. Swiped rate applies to qualified swiped Visa/MC/Discover network transactions. Most rewards, corporate and special card types are considered non-qualified transactions and merchant will be charged the keyed rate. American Express fees and transactions are based on industry type; additional fees may apply when accepting American Express. Additional fees may apply for specific occurrences, including chargebacks. Terms, conditions, features, pricing, service and support options are subject to change without notice.
4.Getting paid 2X faster based on U.S. QuickBooks Online invoices using invoice tracking & payment features from August 2016 to July 2017.
5. QuickBooks Online Essentials and QuickBooks Online Plus include the manage and pay bills feature.
6. Phone support is free during the 30-day trial and included with your paid subscription to QuickBooks Online. Phone support is available Monday through Friday between 6 am - 6 pm PST. Your subscription must be current. Intuit reserves the right to limit the length of the call.
7. QuickBooks Online Simple Start includes 1 user license. QuickBooks Online Essentials includes 3 user licenses. QuickBooks Online Plus includes 5 user licenses.
8. QuickBooks Online requires a computer with a supported Internet browser and an Internet connection (a high-speed connection is recommended). The QuickBooks Online mobile app works with iPhone, iPad, and Android phones and tablets. Devices sold separately; data plan required. Not all features are available on the mobile apps and mobile browser. QuickBooks Online mobile access is included with your QuickBooks Online subscription at no additional cost. Data access is subject to cellular/internet provider network availability and occasional downtime due to system and server maintenance and events beyond your control. Product registration required.
#1 Accounting Software for Small to Midsize Business based on PCMag, as of November 2019.
System Requirements: Please see for specific requirements: QuickBooks Online works with the following Windows 7 and 8, Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), or
Chromebooks, Internet connection required (high-speed connection recommended), accessible via mobile browsers: Android, Chrome (Android and iOS) and Safari.
*Based on a survey of small businesses using QuickBooks Online, conducted September 2018 who stated average savings compared with their prior solution.
For hours of support and how to contact support, click here.
QuickBooks supported browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Internet Explorer 10, Safari 6.1.
Terms, conditions, pricing, special features, and service and support options subject to change without notice.