How does a former astrophysicist end up doing data science at Intuit?
Find out in the latest episode of our Tech Heroes podcast with Nhung Ho, Director of Data Science for Intuit’s Small Business and Self-Employed Group, in conversation with host and Tech Evangelist, Aliza Carpio. You’ll get a peek into the journey that brought Nhung to Intuit, learn why she’s inspired to tackle big financial problems for everyday people, and glean insights from lessons she’s learned along the way.
Intrigued to learn more about Nhung and her team’s work?
Nhung will be delivering an Applied Data Science Invited Talk:
- How AI Can Help Build Resiliency for Small Businesses in a Global Economic Crisis:
- Wednesday, August 26, 2020
- Trusted Computing Track – 1:30-3:30 p.m. PT
- Invited Talk and 10-min live Q&A – 2:50-3:30 p.m. PT
And, the Intuit AI team will have a strong presence at the conference at our virtual booth and in workshops on a variety of topics:
- Tax Knowledge Graph for a Smarter and Personalized TurboTax
- Personalized Welcoming Messages in Conversational Chatbots via Time Aware Self-Attentive Models
- A Unified Machine Learning Framework for Targeting Financial Product Offerings.
- Improving Robustness on Seasonality-Heavy Multivariate Time Series Anomaly Detection
See you there!