All Intuit Suppliers
Sustainability Policy: Supplier shall demonstrate that an organization-wide internally developed sustainability policy is in place, and that the company is actively pursuing this policy.
Suppliers With Annual Total Revenue Over $20M
- Sustainability Policy: Supplier shall demonstrate that an organization-wide internally developed sustainability policy is in place, and that the company is actively pursuing this policy.
- Employee Treatment: Supplier shall demonstrate that it has policies that show it complies with all applicable laws related to the terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to anti-discrimination, harassment prevention, compensation, wage & hour, health & safety and right to collective bargaining laws.
- Code of Conduct: Supplier shall provide evidence of documented ethics and conduct policies available to all employees regarding compliance with anti-bribery, anti-trust and competition, international trade and insider trading (if applicable) laws, conflict of interest guidelines, and financial reporting validity.
- Occupational Safety: Supplier shall provide documentation showing that it has an occupational safety and health management program in place to track, manage, and seek to minimize occupational hazards, risks, and physical harm resulting from an uncontrolled hazard to all workers.
- Environmental Management System: Applicant shall document that an Environmental Management System (EMS) is in place and includes a policy directing the supplier's actions toward the environment; for example: the annual disclosure of carbon emissions, water usage, or other relevant status updates; and specific objectives, targets and programs that aim to reduce environmental impact and/or greenhouse gas emissions.
- Green Claims & Truth in Advertising: Supplier shall meet the requirements of the revised (2010) Guides for the Use of Environmental Marketing Claims issued by the US Federal Trade Commission Act, Section 5. Commonly known as the Green Guides, the revisions address claims related to general environment benefit ("degradable," "compostable," "ozone-safe," "ozone-friendly," "recyclable," "toxic-free," "non-toxic," "renewable materials," "renewable energy," "carbon offset") and requires that all claims of this sort be substantiated and disclosed.