Our return-to-work plan: We're committed to the health and safety of employees and their families. Learn More
Learn more about how you can safeguard yourself from recruitment fraud.0
What is recruitment fraud?
Recruitment fraud is a sophisticated scam offering fake job opportunities to job seekers.
It has come to our attention that there may be people posing as Intuit recruiters online. These persons have been offering fraudulent employment opportunities to applicants and often asking for sensitive personal and financial information.
This type of fraud is normally carried out through online services such as false websites, or through fake emails claiming to be from the company. The fraudsters often request recipients to provide personal information and to make payments as part of their fake recruiting process.
Intuit will never ask for any financial commitment from a candidate as a pre-employment requirement.
How to identify recruitment fraud:
- All Intuit jobs will be posted on our career site: www.intuit.com/careers/
- Intuit will never ask for your personal financial or banking information or require any financial commitment as part of our candidate search or application process.
- We will not ask you to purchase equipment or supplies as part of your onboarding.
- No job offers will be made at Intuit without a formal interview process.
- If you receive an email from a sender that does not contain the @intuit.com or @talent.icims.com address, please treat it as fraudulent.
If you believe you have been contacted about a fraudulent job offer, please contact us at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org